ISE 101 Basics Webinar
ISE: Bridging Security and Enterprise Networking
Did you know that organizations who deployed Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) reported a 191% return on their investment. How would you like to report THAT number to your manager?
Whether you’re new to ISE or are running it on your network right now, you’re bound to learn more than a few new things after attending this webinar. You’ll understand the who, the what, the when, the where and the why of ISE and learn tips on how it works to make your network safer.
What we will cover:
- How ISE is the foundation to Zero-Trust in network security.
- How cloud-enabled ISE 3.2 is more competitive than ever.
- The differentiators between Corporate and Guest users and their devices.
- How to use ISE probes and Cisco network devices to classify endpoints and authorize them appropriately.
- Creating a simple onboarding process that allows employees to use their own devices to access network resources.
- Allowing group-based policies for segmentation of the network through the use of Scalable Group Tags and ACLS instead of VLAN/ACL segmentation.
- And much more.